4/6/8/10 oz Ceramic Ramekins - Set of 6
These light blue Ceramic Ramekins are oven safe and perfect for presenting individual portions, including souffle, creme brulee, lava cakes, french onion soup, snacks, quiche, or ice cream.
- Size: 3.5"W x 3.5"D x 1.8"H, 3.7"W x 3.7"D x 2"H, 3.9"W x 3.9"D x 2.2"H, 4.1"W x 4.1"D x 2.4"H
- Material: Ceramic
- Capacity: 4 oz, 6 oz, 8 oz, 10 oz
- Number of Pieces: 6
- Color: Light Blue
- Limited Warranty: 2-year
- Country of Origin: China
- Oven, microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe
Crae & Use
- Cleaning: When cleaning, please use detergent and a soft sponge to gently wipe the surface of the bowls and dishes. Avoid using abrasive cleansers or scouring pads to prevent surface scratches.
- To maintain the beauty of the bowls and dishes, avoid using sharp knives or cutting food directly on the surface.
- Try to avoid dropping or colliding the bowls and dishes from a height to prevent breakage.
- Please avoid placing the bowls and dishes directly over an open flame or on an induction cooker to prevent damage.
- After using the oven, be aware that the surface of the bowls and dishes may become hot. We recommend using a baking sheet or heat-resistant pad for protection.
- Before use, please check the temperature range for the products. Our ceramic bowls and dishes are safe to use in the dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, and oven, with a high-temperature resistance of up to 482°F (approximately 250°C).
- Before using in the oven, make sure to put food or liquid inside the bowls and dishes to avoid cracking or damage.
- When using the microwave, please ensure you use microwave-safe containers and avoid using bowls and dishes with metal decorations or stickers.
Refund time limit
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Will bear the freight?
We don't bear the freight and other fees.
How to refund?
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, please send return the products to our warehouse and tell us in advance. We will not bear the freight. Our warehouses are as follows:
- Canada Warehouse:6751 Elmbridge way, 6751, Richmond British Columbia V7C 4N1, Canada
- Los Angeles Warehouse:5650 Grace Place, 5610 Grace Pl, Commerce California 90022, United States
- New York Warehouse:1000 High St, Perth Amboy New Jersey 08861, United States
Then, please provide us with the shipping tracking number.
How often will we refund you?
We will refund you in 2 business days after our warehouse received your package.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.