Get the Same Goodies as Food Blogger with DOWAN Ceramic Baking Pan
Cooking is not only important for basic needs. If you are a Foodie, the quality of the food is also of great value to you. In this regard, several items are recommended in your kitchens. The Ceramic Baking pan is one of them. There are many delicious recipes you can make using them.
If you want to find delicious and beautiful recipes and try them at home, Grumpy Northern Foodie, which has increased its popularity recently, offers you delicious tastes. You can both pamper yourself and surprise your guests with simple but impressive recipes.
What Recipes Does Grumpy Northern Foodie Offer You?
Grumpy Northern Foodie offers you many different recipes on its social media accounts. Although it may seem very difficult to make these at first, times of trying will finally make it come true. He will summarize the ingredients and some details to look into in easy steps for you to follow. You can begin with simple recipes like
BBQ Nachos (recipe from https://www.thisgalcooks.com/pulled-pork-bbq-nachos/)
- Line a 1.5 qt baking dish with enough chips to cover the bottoms and up the sides (see photos of the nachos for an example of placing the chips up the side)
- Add a layer of pulled pork, jalapeño, BBQ sauce, and cheese. Top with the remaining chips, the remaining pulled pork, jalapeños, and BBQ sauce. Then top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and top with the green onions and cilantro.
- Serve with your favorite condiments
Pudding Cheesy Garlic Bread (recipe from https://www.acommunaltable.com/easy-cheese-and-herb-bread-pudding/ )
- Cut up the Bread: Cut the bread into roughly even pieces for better texture. TIP: Day-old or slightly stale bread is ideal for this recipe since it absorbs more of the egg and half-and-half mixture. This is what keeps the pudding from being soggy. For fresh bread, put the cut pieces on a sheet pan and dry them in a 200-degree oven for about 20 minutes while you prep the rest of the ingredients.
- Saute the shallots: Saute the shallots in the butter or medium heat until they are soft and translucent. Add the wine (if using!) and reduce until only about 2 Tablespoons of liquid remains. Let the shallots cool while you make the custard.
- Add the eggs and half to a large bowl and whisk.
- Season with salt and white pepper. TIP: White pepper isn't as pungent as black pepper, with a more complex flavor. If you don't have white pepper, you can substitute black pepper.
- Add the shallots, herbs, and cheese and stir to combine.
- Add in the bread cubes and mix thoroughly.
- Butter a large baking dish and pour in the bread and custard mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour or up to a day. TIP: If refrigerating overnight, remove the mixture from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before you plan to bake the bread pudding.
- Remove the foil and bake in a preheated 350-degree oven.
Pizza Chicken Bake (recipe from https://tasty.co/recipe/pizza-chicken-bake)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Add the chicken to an ungreased 9 x 11-inch baking dish. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning, onion powder, salt, and pepper over the chicken. Pour the Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce over the chicken and stir until the chicken is completely coated. Top with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and pepperoncini.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F (75°C).
- Remove the chicken bake from the oven and turn the broiler on high.
- Place the chicken bake under the broiler and broil for about 3 minutes, or until the cheese is browned (watch closely as it can burn quickly). Remove the chicken bake from the oven and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Garnish the pizza chicken with shredded Parmesan cheese. Serve with garlic bread.
Apart from these, there are also different flavors that he makes himself. You can use DOWAN's best bakeware sets to make them in the best possible way and to obtain satisfying tastes.
What DOWAN Ceramic Baking Pan Can Do
The ceramic baking pan is one of the essential kitchen tools that should be in every kitchen. The use of DOWAN ramekins offers advantages. These products are manufactured in a sturdy and durable manner. In this respect, it is possible for you to continue to get delicious results for many years, just like the first day.
It is also very easy to hold. This makes operations much easier. With features such as lead-free and no plastic, you do not have to worry about your health or the product's contents.
This option among ceramic baking pans is also versatile. In other words, it is possible to use it easily in different recipes besides cupcakes. When we examine its features, it can be used safely in the oven up to 250 degrees. You don't have to worry about environmental sustainability either, as it's made from eco-friendly materials. You can throw it in the dishwasher for cleaning. In addition to the oven, you can also use it in the dishwasher and freezer.
Make Your Meals Tastier with the DOWAN Ceramic Baking Dish
If you want to make great food, quality ingredients aren't the only thing you need to pay attention to. In addition, there are numerous things to consider. In this regard, it is of great importance to use quality kitchen tools and equipment while cooking.
By using DOWAN ramekins, you can bake all your meals better and evenly. DOWAN also provides ceramic bakeware with different sizes and depths, tailoring to various demands.
With so many recipes that offer the most satisfying looks and flavor, you must want to have a shot for a long time. Don't let the bakeware stop you; visit DOWAN right now for all the ceramicware you need.