Out of stock
American Bohemian Butter Crock
This product would be shipped in mid-December.
How To Use DOWAN Butter Crock？
- Step 1 – Wash the crock thoroughly and make sure the bell is dry, pour cold water into the base of the crock to the water line.
- Step 2 – Press one stick of softened butter into the bell with the back of a spoon or a knife.
- Step 3 – Place the bell into the bottom of crock.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Keep butter fresh and soft at hand anytime.Suitable for butter storage at room temperature. An airtight seal protects and preserves butter’s flavor and freshness. No hard cold butter to bread and toast. No “suffering” for years of overheating butter in the oven.
- Easy to use for all types of butter. Easily fits one full stick of your favorite brand of butter, or your own homemade butter. Pack dry lid firmly with softened butter, add cold or icy water to the FILL LINE, then replace lid into the base.
- Stylish Bohemian Style for a practical gift. The butter crock with Bohemian pattern can be a décor for any kitchen or table.
- Made of durable pro-grade porcelain – LEAD-FREE and NON-TOXIC, this original butter crock is the perfect gift for all occasions for that foodie in your life.
- Tips. Make sure to refresh your water every 2-6 days as a part of your morning routine.And the butter crock for counter works best with real butter instead of margarine.
|Dimensions||5.2 × 4.8 × 4.8 in|