Porcelain Butter Keeper Crock with Lid and Knife - Blue
Steps to use the DOWAN Butter Keeper Crock
1 - Wash the crock thoroughly and make sure the bell is dry, pour cold water into the base of the crock to the water line.
2 - Press one stick of softened butter (or 1 and 1/3 stick) into the bell one piece at a time and squish the air bubbles out with a spoon
3 - Place the bell into the bottom of crock. Enjoy your fresh butter.
Tricks & Tips
- Adding a little salt or vinegar to the water is helpful to keep fresh, while it doesn't affect the taste of the butter either.
- Refresh your water every COUPLE days and this could be part of your morning routine.
- Always keep the crock away from heat.
- This butter crock works best with real butter instead of margarine; clarified butter and whipped butter are not recommended to keep in this butter crock.
Will the butter in this butter keeper crock fall out?
- Make sure to use softened butter when you fill the bell.
- Make sure the water is cold enough. Drop an ice cube into the water if your environment is too much hot.
- Make sure to press the butter in firmly and squish the air bubbles out with a spoon.
- Make sure you have enough water to seal out air and I change the water every TWO days
- Do not store by the stove or store in direct sunlight as the butter melts.
Shipping method: The carrier is usually one of the reliable courier express companies, like USPS, FedEx, UPS and so on.
Standard Shipping: 3-9 business days
Expedited: 2-8 business days [USA only]
Premium: 1-3 business days [USA only]
30 DAYS NO-REASON MONEY BACK GUARANTEE