Allow me to take you through its preparation, natural flavors, health benefits and a few key pointers often ignored.
Preparation: A Perfect Cup of Green Tea
The DOWAN Porcelain Tea Mug with Infuser and Lid comes in handy when using organic green tea leaves. Pour the boiling water in the mug, put your preferred green tea leaves in the infuser, cover with the lit and let it sit for 60 seconds (for milder tea), & 90 seconds (for stronger tea). Remove the infuser to discard the leaves and sip in the soothing lukewarm green tea slowly.
For the perfect green tea, the water temperature should be 165°F or 75°C. The seeping time is essential to get the right flavor. That said the time may vary depending on diverse brands of organic green tea.
Tips: Flavorful Additions
- To sweeten the green tea, mix raw honey after brewing. (*When using the Dowan Tea Mug use 1 teaspoon, while for a teacup ½ teaspoon honey will do).
- Lemon juice is a beneficial flavor addition. After the tea is brewed, use freshly squeezed lemon juice(1 teaspoon) in the tea mug and mix well.
- For an herbal organic green tea, drop a few fresh basil leaves in the pot of boiling water.
- Ginger, fresh turmeric juice, and cinnamon powder are other ingredients that can be added to the boiling water for flavor, aroma & health benefits.
1. Anti-aging Effects
2. Brain Development Across Ages
- The stimulant caffeine enhances memory, mood, responsiveness & attention.
- The amino acid L-theanine has a calming effect on the brain by reducing anxiety/nervousness.
Green tea drinking can safeguard aged folks from diseases like Parkinson’s & Alzheimer’s.
3. Aids in Shedding Weight
- This tea is calorie-free. Therefore, drinking one or more cups of basic green tea (prepared simply with water) doesn’t add any calories to the body, unlike hot chocolate or coffee.
- It helps in burning fat speedily by boosting the body’s metabolism. It prevents fat storage, especially in the belly area.
- It has a diuretic effect which helps in getting rid of additional fluids & salt from the body, thereby aiding weight loss.
4. Heightens Immunity
Furthermore, the tea has effective anti-microbial results which can ward off seasonal cold & flu along with eliminating bad breath & curing digestive troubles.
5. May Helps Keep Type 2 Diabetes at Bay
Key Things to Keep in Mind
DOWAN is here to be a part of your Balanced life, Full excitement journey!